Langkawi Island Hopping
Embark on an exciting journey with the Langkawi Island Hopping Tour. The first destination on this island hopping tour is Pulau Dayang Bunting. Known as the second largest island amidst Langkawi's impressive cluster of 99 islands, it captivates visitors with its Lake of the Pregnant Maiden. This unique lake, shaped intriguingly like a reclined pregnant woman, offers a variety of activities. Dip into its refreshing waters, have fun paddleboarding, or experience a different kind of relaxation at a natural catfish spa.
From there, the tour continues to Pulau Singa Besar (Big Lions Island), a haven for nature enthusiasts. This is the perfect spot to witness majestic eagles in flight, soaring freely above, offering a sight that's truly mesmerizing.
Wrapping up this island-hopping tour is a leisurely break at Pulau Beras Basah, (Wet Rice Island). This paradise-like location boasts pristine white sandy beaches, providing an excellent backdrop for some beachside relaxation. Dive into the clear waters, engage in snorkeling to explore the vibrant marine life, or simply enjoy a calming swim.
After soaking up the sun and experiencing all the wonders these islands present, the island-hopping tour ensures a comfortable journey back to the main jetty in Langkawi Island, after which guests are conveniently transported back to their accommodations. A day filled with such diverse experiences promises memories that'll last a lifetime.
Langkawi Island Hopping Package Availability
Island Hopping Boat Tour - Shared Boat
Island Hopping Private Boat Tour (1 to 8 Pax)
Island Hopping Private Boat Tour (9 to 12 Pax)
Island Hopping Private Boat Tour (13 to 16 Pax)
- Island hopping Tour is Langkawi's most popular excursion. It charters all the needs, from single traveler, families and also nature lovers
- In this tour, you will visit couple of island, famous Lake of the Pregnant Maiden and also beautiful white sand beach -Pulau Beras Basah.
- Witness magnificent Brahminy Kite, Langkawi kings of the sky, in our second stop.
- Explore crystal clear waters and prestigious white sand beach at Beras Basah Island.
- Take part in a wide range of thrilling water activities on the island, dive into the turquoise sea, or chill at the beach bar!
- Langkawi Island Hopping Tour morning trip runs from 9am to 12pm, afternoon trip runs from 2pm to 5pm.
- Return transfer applicable only in Pantai Cenang & Pantai Tengah hotel. Pickup will be 30 min earlier.
- Meet up point is at the Teluk Baru Jetty, at least 15 minutes before the island hopping tour start
- Not include Tasik Dayang bunting fee RM3/adult, RM1/child
- Free Admission for children below two (2) years old, Child ticket 10 years and below
- To ensure availability during your preferred time, please book the island hopping tour at least two hours in advance.
We recommend bringing sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun, a towel and an extra set of clothes for after water activities, swimwear for the water activities, a waterproof camera (optional), and a waterproof bag to keep your belongings dry during the tour.
Yes, life jackets are provided to ensure the safety of guests during the boat ride. For water activities, you can rent at dedicated kiosk at every location.
You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks if you prefer, all we ask from you is to bring the trash and food waste back to island for disposal.
The island hopping tour is designed to be enjoyable for all ages. However, it does involve some water activities and might not be suitable for very young children or the elderly with mobility issues.
While it's not a requirement, knowing how to swim will allow you to fully enjoy water-based activities. However, life jackets are provided for everyone's safety.