Langkawi SkyCab Cable Car Ticket
SkyCab: An intermediate cable car station on the eastern ridges provides the much desired access to the eastern cliffs with its 3 vertical chimneys and the beautiful 360-degree views. The journey from the Base Station to Middle Station covers 1,700 meters in distance and upon reaching the Middle Station at an elevation of 650m above sea level, visitors will be able to alight and walk up to the viewing platforms.
Skyrex: SkyRex provides a dynamic and totally immersive experience that takes sensory and physical simulation to a whole new level. An adrenaline inducing adventure that will excite, thrill and enthral in equal measures.
SkyDome: Equipped with 12 projectors, SkyDome offers 360 degree of 3D image projections which easily covers your field of vision. The sensation is lifted into next dimension and further enhanced with high definition (HD). It will definitely plunge you into an unforgettable experience.
3D Art Langkawi: Located within the vicinity of Oriental Village, there are nine different theme zones that you will truly enjoy. The different zones include Aquarium Zone, Safari Zone, Fantasy Zone, Optic Illusion Zone, Malaysia Zone, Classic Zone, Main Hall Zone, Interactive Zone 1 and Interactive Zone 2.
Langkawi SkyCab Package Availability
Machinchang Petland (Malaysian Citizen)
4in1 Langkawi SkyCab - Normal Lane (Malaysian Citizen)
4 in 1 Langkawi SkyCab - Normal Lane (International)
Glass Bottom Gondola
VIP GONDOLA (3 PAX)
- Langkawi SkyCab Cable Car is one of the most-visited attractions on Langkawi Island
- Enjoy the most-exciting cable car ride on the longest free-span ride in Malaysia of the entire length of 2.2 Km with a continuous spectacular view of Mount Machinchang at 708m above sea level and surrounding islands
- To those who dare, book a glass bottom gondola and enjoy the ride on one of the steepest cable car slopes in the world
- Go up 708m above sea level to catch views of the entire archipelago and Southern Thailand while enjoying scrumptious food and drinks at the SkyBistro
- You can also explore also the other attractions, such as SkyRex, SkyDome, and 3D Art Langkawi
- Enjoy scrumptious food and hot drinks at the top of the mountain with a spectacular view.
- Confirmation will be issued at time of booking
- Each Standard Gondola can accommodate 6 persons with a total weight of 480kg
- The availability of Skybridge is subject to change depending on weather conditions (it might be closed for a short period of time)
- Please expect a long queue during holiday season
- Please reach the station earlier to redeem the cable car tickets.
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge Child ticket: aged 3-12 Children aged 13+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- SkyCab Cable Car Opening Hours: 10:00-18:00 Everyday. Last admission: 18:00.
- Langkawi SkyCab and SkyBridge will be closed for the public on 02th July 2023 until 17th July 2023 due to yearly maintenance to ensure the safety of system for the use of our visitors.
Yes, in most cases, the staff will arrange the family to be in the same gondola. If that's not the case, you may also ask the on-site staff and request for that.
The SkyCab cable car ride involves a significant elevation and offers panoramic views from a high altitude. While it's entirely safe, it might not be comfortable for people with a fear of heights.
Peak hours are typically during the mid-day and on public holidays or long weekends. For a more relaxed visit, we recommend visiting early in the morning on a weekday.
The SkyCab cable car operation is subject to weather conditions. In case of extreme weather, the cable cars may be temporarily closed for safety reasons. But not to worry, any changes we can assist you by reaching our hotline.