Langkawi Jetski Tour By Mega Water Sports
Embark on an unforgettable journey to the archipelago of Langkawi! Glide your jet ski in the Andaman Sea and explore its turquoise waters, pristine white beaches, and lush green islands. Choose between three exciting jet ski tour packages — Fun Island Hopping, Dayang Bunting Island Tour, and Makan-Makan Jet Ski Ride, and be mesmerized by its breathtaking views. Follow a professional guide as you maneuver your own jet ski around the clear blue waters and experience a sense of freedom as you zip around for as long as you like. Come join us in this Langkawi jet ski tour for your ultimate adventure and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Jetski Tour Package Availability
Fun Island Hopping - Single Rider
Fun Island Hopping - Dual Rider
Dayang Bunting Island Tour - Single Rider
Dayang Bunting Island Tour - Dual Rider
- Explore the archipelago of Langkawi on an adventurous journey, jet skiing in the Andaman Sea with 3 different packages. Fun Island Hopping, Dayang Bunting Island Tour, Makan- Makan Jet Ski Ride
- Be mesmerized by the breathtaking views of the sparkling blue ocean and the tranquil white sands of Beras Basah Island.
- Join a jet ski tour and as you're led by a professional guide, visit various islands like Beras Basah Island, Intan Kecil Island, and more
- Feel a sense of freedom as you maneuver your own vehicle around the blue waters and go as fast as you want!
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- Minimum child age to operate the Jetski is 16 years old. Otherwise as mentioned minimum age as per above schedule, child may be a passenger with accompanying adult operating the Jetski.
- Maximum pax combine weight is 180 kg per jetski
The Langkawi Jetski Tour typically includes a guide, the use of a jetski, safety gear, and an amazing opportunity to explore the beautiful Langkawi waters. Other inclusions may depend on the specific package booked.
No, you do not need previous jetski experience. There will be professional guides who will provide a brief training session before the tour to ensure you feel comfortable operating the jetski.
Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are also recommended. Please be aware that you may get wet during the tour.
The length of the Jetski Tour varies depending on the specific jet ski tour package you chose. Usually, the tours last between 2 to 4 hours.
Yes. All riders are provided with life jackets and safety instructions before setting off, and the experienced guides are always on hand to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.