Morac Adventure Park
Experience an exhilarating rush of adrenaline as you take on a thrilling ride with a few laps of go-karting at Morac Adventure Park. Gather your friends and challenge them to a high-speed race in the impressive 1.3 km Sodi World Series (SWS)-certified track located in Malaysia.
Feel the excitement as you race in a beginner-friendly circuit that has been specially designed to meet international safety standards. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a first-time driver, there's something for everyone at Morac Adventure Park.
If you're not in the mood for racing, you can always chill out and watch the action from the full-fledged eatery located above the karting centre. With great food and an unbeatable view of the track, it's the perfect spot to relax and take in the thrilling atmosphere.
Morac Adventure Park Package Availability
Beginner - 1 Session Solo Race
Intermediate - 3 Session Solo Race
- The beginner-friendly circuit is safe and easy to navigate, perfect for new drivers or those looking for a more relaxed driving experience
- Morac Adventure Park is an ideal destination for adrenaline seekers, friends and families, and anyone who loves speed and adventure.
- Enjoy driving SODI SR4 with its sleek and aerodynamic body .It built to handle high speeds and provide a thrilling racing experience.
- Come and experience the thrill of racing around our 1.3km go kart track, where your lap times will be recorded and sent straight to your smartphone app and email for you to compare with other drivers.
- The full-fledged eatery located above the karting centre offers great food and an unbeatable view of the track, making it the perfect spot to chill out and watch the action
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- Same rates applies to all ages.
- Participants must be aged 12 + and with a minimum height of 150cm to participate in this activity
- Children aged 12 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- The maximum weight limit for the activity is 130 kg
- Sandals or open-toed shoes are not allowed for this activity
- Parents or guardian are required to sign a liability waiver form for their children who are under the age of 18 years old
- Guests are required to sign a liability waiver form that informs them of the risks of the activity