The Els Club Teluk Datai
The course is located in one of Southeast Asia’s most sensational settings, often described as a tropical paradise by tourists and earning the Els Club Teluk Datai a reputation as the most scenic of Malaysia’s many breathtaking golfing venues.
A million-year-old rainforest is a backdrop to the Championship course, with the surrounding appeal of the crystal-clear blue waters of the Andaman Sea. The five holes, which skirt the water’s edge, bring the other islands in the archipelago and Langkawi’s white, sandy beaches into full view, to the delight of all golfers.
The flawlessly manicured playing surfaces at The Els Club Teluk Datai are a constant, in true tribute to the design which carries its creator’s name. With no bunkers on the course, the layout relies on strategically placed tree lines and a naturally meandering stream, spectacular views across the Andaman Sea, and shadowed by the Mat Chinchang Mountains it is no wonder that it caught the eye of the ranking committee.
The Els Club Teluk Datai Package Availability
[Weekday] 18-Holes (Malaysian Citizen) - 1 June 2023 to 21 December 2023
[Weekend] 18-Holes (Malaysian Citizen) - 1 June 2023 to 21 December 2023
[Weekday & Weekend] 18-Holes (International) - 1 June 2023 to 21 December 2023)
18-Holes (Malaysian Citizen) - 22 December 2023 to 7 January 2024
18-Holes (International) - 22 December 2023 to 7 January 2024
- Pristine conditions and exceptional service for a high-quality experience
- Unique absence of traditional bunkers, except for a few near the beach
- Memorable holes near the beach and a meandering stream for added excitement
- Buggies equipped with satellite navigation systems for aerial views and accurate distances
- Modern clubhouse with a restaurant and bar offering stunning views of the course and sea
- Get instant confirmation. If you do not receive a booking confirmation, please notify us.
- Booking needs to be done a minimum of 48 hours before the preferred date. For any last min booking, need to check availability with our Customer Experience team.
- Kindly ensure follow the dress code accordingly.